As a Mormon millennial, and a young single adult, the singles ward can be an intimidating place. With the talented Rockford Lines, we give you the survival guide to the world of DATING.
Does everyone remember my first post, “Do The Creep”? Well it was actually direct response to this guy! He had posted a video sharing his opinion, and we banded together to talk about the creepers in the world from both male and female perspectives.
- We came up with the idea of the show on a group hiking trip.
- During the long drive to the trail, we figured out we had a lot to talk about and both wanted to start a web series.
- It took us an hour to figure out our background, camera placement, lighting, and to come up with what we were going to say.
- The title is based on Rockford’s name if you haven’t guessed already.
- The intro was my idea, and Rockford geniusly recorded the music for it.
- I roped in Rockford’s brother to hold the Sprite bottle in intro.
- Everything we say isn’t scripted, nor do we know what the other person is going to say next. We pretty much lay out a topic and start talking.
- Rockford and I met a year ago and we still attend the same singles ward.
- No, we are not dating.
- Rockford did all the cutting and editing himself.
- His full name is Ruskin Rockford Lines IV. But he strongly prefers Rockford.
- Only because some have asked…yes, this is my natural hair color. I’ve never dyed it.
Cheers to you, XO